Friday, May 22, 2009

Advanced: Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift

single-leg romanian deadlift
Chris Fanning

Advanced: Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift

Targets: Abs, glutes, quads, and hamstrings

  • Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, abs engaged, left hand on hip.
  • Lift right foot about 2 inches off floor.
  • Keeping back straight and shoulders down, bend at hips and bring right hand toward left toes.
  • Pull through glutes to stand back up. Do 12 reps, keeping right foot lifted the entire time.
  • Switch sides; repeat.

2 comments:

Steven Serba said...

I like this exercise too! I have been excited everyday to see what new thing I can do to my body!!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Steven. I will try to keep up with it so you can be the master work out man. I hope you are doing well!